I’m part of the lululemon collective and will receive a commission if you make a purchase through the links below.
Here are my favorites from this week’s new product drop:
- Keep Cruising Jumpsuit *Online Only in Black AND Steam Blue (bc I can’t choose just one): I love a good jumpsuit and lululemon does them well! This has an open back, side slits on the leg and an elastic, defined waist. Plus, just like most of their gear, this is made from a sweat-wicking & four-way stretch material.
- Everywhere Belt Bag in Woodland Camo Gator Green Dark Olive/Black: I’ve been eyeing this sleek, updated version of a fanny pack for a couple months now. But, game changer, it’s in camo now.
- Hotty Hot Short Special Edition 2.5″ in Black: A classic with a big twist, these special edition Hotty Hot Shorts have an elastic waistband with a slightly higher rise and a super cool logo pattern I’ve never seen before!
- Flutter Short Sleeve lululemon lab in Crease Print Silky Multi: If you haven’t heard of “the lab” yet, you’ve been missing out. Lab locations are few and far between (1 in Vancouver, 1, maybe 2 in NYC). In-house design teams create special product lines catering to the needs/aesthetic of their location city and typically product is only sold in those stores. Occasionally, and more frequently over the past couple years, lululemon lab pieces will be sold on the .com. This top is made from a super soft material called Cupro most recently seen in the Principal Dancer collection (all that’s left now is the jumpsuit) created with the Royal Ballet.
- Here To Move Jacket in Evergreen Camo Pink Multi: Waterproofing and a hidden hood make this the perfect “maybe it might rain later, maybe it might be 60 degrees and sunny” jacket during unpredictable Atlanta weather.