I set a goal to read 80 books in 2023. Follow along as I work towards creating a habit of daily reading.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. You can read more about my use of affiliate links here.
- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- The Sanatorium by Sarah Pearse
- Triptych by Karin Slaughter
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll (currently reading)
- McNally’s Trial by Lawrence Sanders (currently reading)
First three reads were all a solid 3-stars. Each was easy to read, had a compelling story line and a couple fun twists. If I had to rank them, The Sanatorium would be at the top of the list, Into the Water in the middle and What Alice Forgot closing out.
I read Triptych in two days; The Last Thing He Told Me in one day. Highly recommend both.