This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. You can read more about my use of affiliate links here.
Here are my top 5 must-haves from this week’s new markdowns:
- On Repeat Bomber in Heathered Core Light Grey: We all know I’m a sucker for a bomber. The texture of this one is so different from anything else in my closet and it’s oh-so soft & comfy. Black and Olive Green are marked down too!
- Cates Tee *Light in White: I have 4 or 5 of these from a couple years ago and they’re still my go-to casual crop tee. Black and Rip Tide (a kinda seafoam green are also on MD).
- Flow Freely Bra in Washed Marble Alpine White Silverscreen: This Nulu™ fabric bra provides light support for C/D cups. If you like the Aligns, this bra is the same material. And the back is just super cute! All four colors of this bra are marked down!
- Women’s TechLoom Breeze Shoes in Black/Black/White: Breeze through your workouts in these extra lightweight trainers. The super stretchy upper allows you to tie ’em once and then slide them off/on easily, while small openings at the top of the tongue allow you to thread your laces inside to tie them out of sight for a clean look.
- Women’s TechLoom Phantom Shoe in Fatigue: Keep your laces hidden with two holes in the tongue that allow you to tuck them out of sight. APL’s Propelium™ sole technology is inspired by the shape of a feather, and since it uses less rubber than conventional athletic soles, these shoes will feel featherlight on your feet.
- Surge Short 6″ *Liner in All Court Texture White Black:
- T.H.E. Short 9″ *Liner in All Court Texture White Black:
- City Sweat Jogger in Heathered Poseidon: Stretchy & comfy – perfect for a lazy Sunday or a post-sweat hang sesh.
- ABC Pant Classic Online Only 37″ in Stoney: ABCs very rarely go on MD! These are the “tall” length, but lululemon offers FREE hemming for those who need that shorter length.
- Men’s TechLoom Bliss Shoe in Granite/Black/White: