This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. You can read more about my use of affiliate links here.
Here are my favorites from this week’s new product drop:
- Be At Ease Poncho in Heathered Silver Drop: How many ponchos is too many ponchos for one person to own? Asking for a friend. This one is made of a machine-washable cashmere-blend and has a totally different cut than any of the other ponchos I have. The short sleeve vs the traditional cape look is a nice change of pace and the longer back hem gives great coverage!
- In The Comfort Zone Pant in True Navy: Another machine-washable cashmere-blend piece … I already basically live in pajamas anyway with my Aligns 7/8s, but this is taking it to a whole new level.
- Unwind Your Mind Dress (Online Only) in Black/White: lululemon dresses are usually extremely tight-fitting or completely oversized/boxy, so I’m excited to see this silhouette! I love the longer sleeve and the cinched waist — very flattering!
- Up High Pullover (Online Only) in Spanish Oak: Cropped. Cozy. Loose-fitting. Ok. I’m all about cozy layers and this is definitely one I need to add to my closet.
- Breeze By Muscle Crop Tank in White: I’m a sucker for a crop top. I have a long sleeve shirt from the Breeze By family and it’s one of my favorite workout tops. It’s uber breathable and lightweight and it’s a loose fit, which I love. This tank checks all those boxes + it’s a crop top + it says lululemon very descreetly in the cutout design on the front.