I’m part of the lululemon collective and will receive a commission if you make a purchase through the links below.
Here are my favorites from this week’s new product drop:
- Be At Ease Poncho in Heathered Silver Drop: How many ponchos is too many ponchos for one person to own? Asking for a friend. This one is made of a machine-washable cashmere-blend and has a totally different cut than any of the other ponchos I have. The short sleeve vs the traditional cape look is a nice change of pace and the longer back hem gives great coverage!
- In The Comfort Zone Pant in True Navy: Another machine-washable cashmere-blend piece … I already basically live in pajamas anyway with my Aligns 7/8s, but this is taking it to a whole new level.
- Unwind Your Mind Dress (Online Only) in Black/White: lululemon dresses are usually extremely tight-fitting or completely oversized/boxy, so I’m excited to see this silhouette! I love the longer sleeve and the cinched waist — very flattering!
- Up High Pullover (Online Only) in Spanish Oak: Cropped. Cozy. Loose-fitting. Ok. I’m all about cozy layers and this is definitely one I need to add to my closet.
- Breeze By Muscle Crop Tank in White: I’m a sucker for a crop top. I have a long sleeve shirt from the Breeze By family and it’s one of my favorite workout tops. It’s uber breathable and lightweight and it’s a loose fit, which I love. This tank checks all those boxes + it’s a crop top + it says lululemon very descreetly in the cutout design on the front.