This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. You can read more about my use of affiliate links here.
Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. I don’t get excited seeing Christmas decorations start to pop up mid November, but seeing pumpkins and skeletons and witches flying into trees at the beginning of October is definitely my thing.
Whether you’re into the Halloween classics or something a bit creepier, here are 31 ideas to help with your Halloween decorating this season.
Set the scene
2. Skull Candle
4. Metal Signs: Do Not Enter: Never Mind the Dog, Dead End, Keep Out: Poison
7. Hand Votive Candle Holders: Black, White
It’s not a party without some adult beverages …
9. Stemless Wine Glasses: Gold Skull, Drink Up Witches, Sugar Skull
10. Decanters: Sugar Skull, Spirits Served Nightly, Skull and Crossbones
For those who park themselves next to the snack table
14. Slate Serving Tray: Fortune Teller, Skull
17. Wood Serving Tray: Ouija Board, Happy Halloween,
18. Ceramic Serving Platter: Ghost, Pumpkin, Sugar Skull
Do you want to go zombie themed …
19. Metal Signs: Fallout Shelter, Research Facility, Zombie Parking
Or are you more into creepy dolls?
22. Bad Teddy
23. Dolls: Cracked Victorian, Lil Sweet Vengeance
Every party needs some mood lighting
26. Glow Lights: Freak Show, Enter If You Dare, Fun House, Palm Reader, No Vacancy
Take the party outside
28. Halloween Yard Tombstones: Traditional, Neon
30. Yard Inflatables: 9’ LED Green Dinosaur, 9.5’ Incandescent Pumpkin Inflatable
31. Coffin + Lifesize Posable Dummy
And one bonus item because it was just too damn cool to exclude from the list …
All stock images are the property of the retailer (Target, etc.)