Tuesdays are the best day of the week in lemon world. All the ‘latest and greatest’ products drop in the lululemon “upload” – meaning all the new product for the week is added to the website.
And all the #lululemonaddicts out there are glued to their computers adding item after item to their shopping carts.
Each week, I sift through the upload and bring you my top picks in both women’s and men’s – as well as tips on sizing, education tidbits on fabrics + features and, hopefully, a laugh or two along the way.
This week’s post is all the special edition Lunar New Year capsule. You’ll see lots of red (as a UGA fan, I can’t resist a good true red), garnet and gold. What you see below is by no means all of the LNY capsule, so be sure to check out the full collection and let me know your favs in the comments.
So, here are my favorites from this week’s new product drop:
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. You can read more about my use of affiliate links here.
Scuba 1/2 Zip
Colors: Dark Red (featured), Heathered Core Light Grey, Black
We’ve some editions to the Scuba line-up this year, but this is the first we’ve seen of a 1/2 zip and I gotta say, I’m here for it. The Stretch French Terry fabric is light enough to throw on after class as you start to cool down, but heavy enough to keep you warm in the freezer section of the grocery store as you grab that hard-earned and much-deserved pint of ice. Oh uhhhh, is that just me??
– Scuba Crew
– Scuba Pullover
– Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece
– Scuba Hoodie *Lunar New Year
– Scuba Sherpa Hoodie Long Reversible
Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 25″ *Lunar New Year
Colors: Dark Red (featured), Garnet
I bought a pair of the Luon WU 28″ when they were released as part of the 20th anniversary collection, but I’m digging these a lot more. First off, they’re 25″ which are the sweet spot length for me (I’m 5’4″). Second, I like the design on these a little more. I don’t wear Luon much anymore with the invention of Nulu and Nulux, but I’m always on board for red after years of lululemon not releasing any true reds. FOMO is real, y’all.
– Energy Bra Long Line *Lunar New Year (for a matching set)
– Wunder Under High Rise Tight 25″ *Luon
– Wunder Under High Rise Tight 25″ *Full-On Luxtreme
– Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 25″ *Full-On Luxtreme *Lunar New Year
City Adventurer Backpack Mini 10L *Lunar New Year
Colors: Dark Red
Easily transition from the gym to the office with this water-repellent backpack with a pocket for everything.
– City Adventurer Backpack Mini 10L [ + a markdown sherpa version ]
– City Adventurer Backpack 17L [ + a couple colors on markdown ]
– All Your Small Things Pouch 4L *Lunar New Year
– All Your Small Things Pouch 4L (on markdown!)
– All Your Small Things Pouch Mini 2L *Lunar New Year
– All Your Small Things Pouch Mini (on markdown!)
Speed Wunder Tight *Lunar New Year
Fast and Free fans of the interwebs, you’re gonna love the fit of these Nulux tights. Although you won’t find side panel pockets, you will find some pretty cool looking gold sparkle.
– Define Jacket *Lunar New Year (for a matching set)
– Speed Wunder Mid-Rise Tight 28″ *Speckle Shine
– Speed Wunder Mid Rise Crop 23″ *Speckle Shine
– Speed Wunder Tight *Asym (on markdown!)
Align Pant II 25″ *Lunar New Year
Colors: Misty Mocha (featured), Dark Red
Yes, we’ve seen pink and red Aligns recently … but have we seen pink and red Aligns with a GOLD logo?! Y’all already know how I feel about the red; but I’m also a sucker for that gold logo that’s poppin’ up on special edition collections lately.
– Align Pant II 25″ [ + colors on markdown ]
– Align Tank
– Energy Bra Long Line *Lunar New Year (for a matching set)
Initiation Pullover *Lunar New Year
Colors: Obsidian/Carbon Dust
Wind, cold and rain have nothing on you in this water-repellent and wind-resistant pullover with quilted Primaloft insulation that’ll keep you warm even when wet.
– Sky Loft Hoodie (on markdown!)
– Tundra Trek Full Zip (on markdown!)
– Siffra Filled Half Zip *lululemon lab
5 Year Basic Tee *Lunar New Year
Colors: Fools Gold (featured), Garnet
The classic comfy Pima cotton tee with a graphic print. The 5 Year collection is cut slim, so order up if you’re between sizes or like a looser fit.
– 5 Year Basic Tee
– 5 Year Basic Long Sleeve
– 5 Year Basic Long Sleeve Henley
– 5 Year Basic V
Switch Up Pant 29″ *Lunar New Year
You get the best of both worlds in this jogger-esque pant. There’s a “party in the back, business in the front” vibe happening here – the back panel is stretchy, soft and warm for that comfy all-day feeling, while the front panel is built for outdoor adventures with wind-, water- and abrasion-resistance.
– Switch Up Pant 29″ [ full price | markdown ]
– Switch Up Short 6″
City Sweat Pullover Hoodie Thermo *Lunar New Year
Colors: Heathered Garnet
Other than the contrasting drawstring, the big difference between this and other City Sweat pullovers/zip-ups is the “No Time Like The Present” saying on the hood in reflective lettering.
– City Sweat Pullover Hoodie French Terry
– City Sweat Pullover Hoodie Fleece
– City Sweat Bomber
– City Sweat Zip Hoodie
Thermo (on markdown!)
Mile View Pant 30″ *Lunar New Year
Colors: Carbon Dust
I can already hear the protests: nooo, these pants have too many seams; the front looks weird; I can’t wear it to work bc of all the seams; I would totally buy it if it didn’t have so many seams; why does lululemon always do that?
I get it, you don’t like the seams. I hear it everyday from guys who don’t love the seam on the back of the ABC Pant. But I actually really love that these look so different. These pants harken back to old school lululemon for me. They’re a true commuter pant – they’re water-resistant to combat tire splatter and have an elastic waistband so they fit comfortably in a riding position.
– Mile View Pant 30″
– Escape and Explore Pant
lululemon x Wilderness (on markdown!)
– Storm Field Pant Wilderness (on markdown!)
– Easy Commute Pant 31″
All stock images are the property of lululemon
<< Pin This >>
0 comments on “lululemon Tuesday Top 5: Lunar New Year edition (1/21/20)”