I’m part of the lululemon collective and will receive a commission if you make a purchase through the links below.
Here are my top must-haves from this week’s new markdowns:
- Energy Bra Long Line in Azurite Poppy Coral Multi/Black: In my opinion, the Energy Bra is the most versatile sports bra in lululemon’s line of core sports bras. This Long Line version gives the feeling of extra support with a longer band & updated the lines of this classic bra.
- Tracker Short V 4″ in Azurite Poppy Coral Multi: One of the the most popular short styles every year, this is a must-buy anytime a color/pattern gets marked down. Especially early in the season. What’s better than getting shorts before summer and on sale AND with a matching (also discounted) bra?!
- Free To Be Bra Long Line *Online Only in Misty Merlot: Designed for a smaller cup size than the Energy Bra, this Long Line is designed to provide light support for A/B cups. I have this bra in Dark Chrome and I love it for spin!
- So Sherpa Hooded Jacket in Heathered Silver Spoon: The large bell-shaped sleeves on this make it more interesting than other oversized, fuzzy hoodies. Black and Garnet colors are also marked down!
- Still Mind Crop 23″ in Black: The waistband on these is a throwback to the Astro Pants of 6 years ago, but the fabric is upgraded to the naked sensation and buttery soft Nulu (made famous by the Align Pants). The Interlink Ice Grey Black pattern is marked down too, but it’s white-backed, which isn’t my favorite as it tends to lighten the pattern when it gets stretched. (The longer, stirrup-pant version of these crops are marked down too.)
- Vinyasa Scarf *Rulu in Ringspun Denim Black White AND Heathered Gravity: If you don’t already have a Vinyasa Scarf, you’re seriously missing out. You can’t call yourself a true lulu-lemon-head without a couple of these in rotation. There are tons of YouTube videos touting the versatility of this scarf. I use mine anytime I travel – even if just as a blanket on the airplane.
- Geo Knit Reversible Crew in Heathered Anchor/Heathered Light Cast This unique sweater’s reversibility makes it two for the price of one. The jacquard knit is blended with silk to add softness and is fully machine washable.
- Mason’s Peak Flannel in Grey Sage: I love this shirt and I love this color. Ladies, I have this in a medium and wear it open over tanks all the time but it also looks great tied up in the front.
- Sky Loft Jacket in Dark Olive/Mossy: (also pictured in Black/Obsidian) Reversibility is the name of the game today. This lightweight jacket is water-resistant, wind-resistant and filled with Primaloft® insulation.
- Conflux Long Sleeve in Grey Sage: This anti-stink long sleeve can transition seamlessly from workout to all day. The TENCEL® fabric will feel soft and cool against your skin.
- Division Track Pant *Online Only 32″ in Grey Sage/Ocean Mist: Track pants haven’t looked this good in a long time!