I’m part of the lululemon collective and will receive a commission if you make a purchase through the links below.
Here are my favorites from this week’s new product drop:
- Wunder Under High Rise 7/8 Tight * Full-On Luxtreme in Dark Red – Whaaaatttt????!!!! Red luxtreme?! I’m sold! Despite red being lululemon’s signature color, they very rarely do red in their clothing. We’ve seen red recently in a couple small capsules, but the red pants were Luon. I prefer Luxtreme as it’s more compressive and slightly lighter weight, so this is exciting!
- City Core Tight 28″ in Black: These are made with the same material as the Fast & Free (meaning they’re the same “naked” feeling I love). And the detailing on these kinda looks like leather in person – very cool!
- Zoned In Tight 28″ in Plum Shadow: These new technical tights are made of Senseknit™ and have zoned compression. This means they’re tight in certain areas (such as to keep the waistband securely in place & to support muscles) and less compressive in other areas to allow for free movements in your joints (think knees bending while running).
- Always Effortless Jacket in Grey Sage: I’m so here for this color (and Frontier, to be honest). And I love the short length, high collar/storable hood and front pocket detail of this jacket!
- Wunder Under High-Rise 1/2 Tight Full-On Luxtreme 17″ in Incognito Camo Multi Gator Green: Camo is back! Do I have to say more?!