This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. You can read more about my use of affiliate links here.
Here are my favorites from this week’s new product drop:
- Wunder Under High Rise 7/8 Tight * Full-On Luxtreme in Dark Red – Whaaaatttt????!!!! Red luxtreme?! I’m sold! Despite red being lululemon’s signature color, they very rarely do red in their clothing. We’ve seen red recently in a couple small capsules, but the red pants were Luon. I prefer Luxtreme as it’s more compressive and slightly lighter weight, so this is exciting!
- City Core Tight 28″ in Black: These are made with the same material as the Fast & Free (meaning they’re the same “naked” feeling I love). And the detailing on these kinda looks like leather in person – very cool!
- Zoned In Tight 28″ in Plum Shadow: These new technical tights are made of Senseknit™ and have zoned compression. This means they’re tight in certain areas (such as to keep the waistband securely in place & to support muscles) and less compressive in other areas to allow for free movements in your joints (think knees bending while running).
- Always Effortless Jacket in Grey Sage: I’m so here for this color (and Frontier, to be honest). And I love the short length, high collar/storable hood and front pocket detail of this jacket!
- Wunder Under High-Rise 1/2 Tight Full-On Luxtreme 17″ in Incognito Camo Multi Gator Green: Camo is back! Do I have to say more?!